Last update: December 2018
Information communicated and how we use it?
We collect your information according to what is detailed below:
- You must register to access certain areas of our Platform. During the registration process, you will be asked to communicate personal information (including your name and address, date of birth, email address and telephone number). By entering your information in the required fields, you will allow DIAMOND DYNASTY, S.L. lend you the selected services.
- If you make a purchase online or by phone, we will collect information, such as the purchase data and the relevant information for payment. Likewise, we will also collect personal information in any contact you have with us (for example, if you contact us with a question about any of our products or services), when you communicate information about yourself when visiting a DIAMOND DYNASTY store, SL or when you get in touch with an assistant of DIAMOND DYNASTY, S.L. by phone. Keep in mind that phone calls can be recorded for security, training and development purposes.
- If you choose to interact with DIAMOND DYNASTY, S.L. through a platform of social networks or other third-party services, we will collect the information that you communicate through this platform.
- We also automatically collect certain information about the people who visit our Platform, as described in the following section entitled "Cookies and other information collected automatically."
- We will collect information about your location to the extent that we provide any location service, which is described in the following section entitled "Location Services". We will use the information we collect about you to:
- Manage and complete purchase and repair orders, facilitate deliveries, as well as to provide after-sales services.
- Manage our accounts and records.
- Manage queries and requests.
- Send communications regarding services, including announcements and administrative messages, such as order confirmations. - Identify products and services that we believe may interest you based on your information, such as your purchase history and your previous interactions with us.
- Send you marketing communications (including emails and personalization of audiences on social networks) relating to us and other third-party partners and that we consider may be of interest to you, when we have a legitimate basis to do so (see the following section Your options " for more information about how you can control those updates).
- Carry out market studies to continuously improve the services we provide to our clients.
- Perform solvency and fraud prevention checks and other prohibited or illegal activities as part of our effort to maintain the security of our Platform and our services.
- Understand how our Platform is used, so that we can continuously improve both our Platform and services and other offers. When you have accepted a certain use of your information, we treat it according to the consent you have given. You can withdraw that consent at any time (for example, that we send you marketing communications) by contacting us (see the next section entitled "Contact"). We also treat your information when it is necessary for the execution of a contract with you or when it is necessary for our legitimate interests of exploitation, protection and improvement of our business.
Cookies and other information collected automatically
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files with small amounts of information that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or mobile application. They are used to recognize your computer when you visit different pages of a website or when you return to a website or mobile application that you have previously visited. Cookies are widely used to make the platforms work, or work more effectively, as well as to provide information to the owners of the platform.
There are two general categories of cookies:
• Cookies of origin, which are sent directly by DIAMOND DYNASTY S.L. to your computer or mobile device. They are used exclusively by DIAMOND DYNASTY S.L. to recognize your computer or mobile device when it enters the Platform again.
• Third-party cookies, managed by a third-party service provider on our Platform that can be used by the service provider to recognize your computer or mobile device when you visit other platforms. Third-party cookies are commonly used for advertising purposes or to perform platform statistics.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. DIAMOND DYNASTY S.L. uses both "session cookies" and "permanent cookies". Session cookies exist only while the browser is open, and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. Permanent cookies remain once the browser is closed, and can be used to recognize the computer or mobile device when you reopen the browser and browse the Internet.
What cookies does DIAMOND DYNASTY S.L use?
The Platform sends only the following types of cookies to your computer or mobile device:
Type of cookie: Purpose
Cookies necessary for essential purposes:
These cookies are essential to provide the services available through the Platform, as well as to make use of some of its features, such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies, it would not be possible to use the services you have requested, such as purchase pages and secure access accounts.
These cookies serve different purposes related to the presentation, performance and functionality of this Platform. Its general purpose, however, is to improve the experience and enjoyment of the people who visit this Platform. For example, some of these cookies allow visitors to choose language, product or other preferences for the platform.
These cookies are used to collect information about how our Platform uses visitors. The information collected does not identify any individual visitor and it is aggregate information. It includes the number of visitors to our Platform, the platforms that have directed them to our Platform and the pages they have visited in our Platform. We use this information to make the Platform work more efficiently, to collect general demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our Platform.
When you visit our Platform or click on ads or promotional areas of the Platform, these cookies are used to send you the most relevant ads for you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an ad, as well as to help us evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and promotions. They are usually hosted by ad networks with our authorization. Remember that you have visited a platform and this information is shared with other organizations, such as advertisers.
Cookies for sharing content and social networks:
These cookies allow users to share pages and content through social networks of third parties and other platforms. The companies that manage these cookies can also use your information to send personalized advertising to other platforms.
In the cookie authorization tool you can consult detailed information about the specific cookies used in this Platform, as well as the third parties that manage them. You can use the cookie authorization tool to manage your cookie preferences.
How to manage or delete cookies:
You can configure cookie preferences through the cookie authorization tool or by modifying your browser settings, so that cookies from this Platform are not stored on your computer or mobile device. To do this, follow the instructions that appear in the browser (usually found in the option "Help", "Tools" or "Edition"). To consult additional information about cookies, including how to check which cookies have been stored on the computer or mobile device, and how to manage and eliminate them. Visit www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
We may collect information about your computer or mobile device, including, when possible, the IP address, operating system, access times and browser type. We use this information to better understand how visitors use the Platform, as well as to make internal reports. We may anonymize this information and share it with advertisers, sponsors or other companies.
About the advertisements
The Platforms may make use of third parties, such as network advertisers and advertising exchanges, to present you advertisements on third-party platforms when you leave our Platforms, and we may use third party statistics providers or other service providers to evaluate them. and provide us and / or third parties with information about the use of the Platforms and the display of advertisements and our contents.
Network advertisers are third parties that can display ads based on visits to the Platforms and other applications and websites visited.
Third party ad management allows us to customize the advertising that we show you in relation to products and services in which you may be interested. We do not control third-party tracking technologies, even if they are associated with our Platforms or advertisements. The statements regarding our practices do not apply to the methods used to gather information used by said third parties and other parties, nor to the use of the information collected by said parties.
You will have to review the service conditions, privacy policies, authorizations, notifications and preferences of the corresponding third parties in relation to their collection, storage and exchange of information practices. We do not make any statement in relation to the policies or practices of third-party advertisers, advertising networks or advertising exchanges or related third parties.
You have different options in relation to the delivery of ads. You can refuse the reception of certain type of advertising based on the behavior by consulting the websites of third parties described in the previous section entitled "How to manage or delete cookies". We are not responsible for the effectiveness or compliance with third-party exclusion options.
Some of the services we provide may use information about your location. In relation to these services, which are usually available on mobile devices or mobile applications, you are offered the opportunity to provide your consent to the use of location services, which, for example, deal with information derived from GPS, sensors, beacons or points. Wi-Fi access in order to allow you to benefit from a more personalized service. Your device will have settings that allow you to turn off these services in case you no longer want to benefit from them.
Exchange of information
We do not exchange personal information about you with other people or companies not linked to us, except in the following cases: - We may communicate your personal information to third party providers that provide online and other payment services, solvency and fraud prevention checks and any other necessary services so that we can use your information for the purposes specified in section entitled "Information communicated and how we use it".
-We may communicate your personal information to security forces and bodies, courts, regulators, public authorities or other third parties when we deem it necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third parties.
We have established standard contractual clauses to ensure that there are adequate safeguards to protect your information when it is transmitted to our affiliated companies and stores in territories outside the European Economic Area and Switzerland. When we share your information with a third party provider outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland (as detailed in the section entitled "Exchange of information"), we contractually obligate the third party provider to put in place adequate safeguards to protect your information.
Intellectual and Industrial Property:
Intellectual and Industrial Property: All elements of the Website that are capable of having the protection of intellectual or industrial property rights, are the exclusive property of DIAMOND DYNASTY, S.L. or it has authorization or license with respect to the holders of its exploitation rights. All trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs, logos, symbols, mixed, figurative or registered trademarks that appear on this Website belong to DIAMOND DYNASTY, S.L. or has, with prior authorization, the right to use them and are protected by current legislation in this regard. The extraction and use of elements of the Web Site causing or not any damage to DIAMOND DYNASTY, SL, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the Revised Text of the Law of Intellectual Property and Law 5/1998, of March 6, on the Incorporation into Spanish Law of Directive 96/9 / CE on the Legal Protection of Databases, are totally prohibited.
Applicable legislation and resolution:
These conditions are governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute or question regarding the Website or these legal conditions will be resolved before the Courts and Tribunals domicile of DIAMOND DYNASTY, S.L. In the event that the User has the status of Consumer or User according to the definitions of the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users (Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16), they will be resolved before the Courts and Tribunals of the User's domicile.
Conservation of information:
We keep your information only as long as it is necessary for our purposes and, in particular, to protect ourselves in case of a legal claim (for example, the information related to a contract will be kept throughout the term of the contract and up to ten years later). After that period, it will be eliminated, or in some cases anonymized. When we obtain your consent to treat your personal information and we have no other lawful basis to continue that treatment, if you later withdraw your consent we will delete your personal information. If you request that we no longer send you direct marketing communications, we will keep a record of your request and contact information to make sure your request is met.
Your options You have the right to request access to the personal information that we maintain about you in our files, to correct any errors and update the obsolete information. In some circumstances, you will have the right to request the deletion of your personal information or a restriction on the use of it. You have the right to refuse to treat your personal information in some cases. In particular, you can ask us to stop sending you direct marketing communications at any time (however, we may continue to send you communications regarding services (ie, non-marketing communications), such as updated information emails about the status of your orders) If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you can write to us at the address indicated below in the section entitled "Contact".
You can choose to unsubscribe from marketing communications sent by email at any time, by sending us an email to the address indicated below in the section titled "Contact" or by clicking on the link "cancel subscription" you will find in all the marketing emails of DIAMOND DYNASTY, SL.
If you have any concerns about how we use your information, as a first step please contact us using the information listed below and we will do our best to resolve your concern. After investigating the question you send us, we will respond in writing within a reasonable time, indicating our proposed action to correct the situation. If you believe that we have treated your personal information in an unlawful way or that it infringes your rights, you will also have the right to complain to a European Data Protection Authority in your place of residence or work, or in the jurisdiction in which it was carried out. the treatment.
Tel: +34 922 714 206